ESPADA Fightstick Case All-Button Layout
JF's latest case design features a wide-body shape inspired by traditional Filipino weapons. Made of a wood supporting frame and wrap-around acrylic covers. This stylish pro-grade case is the ultimate canvas for custom artwork. Get an edge on the competition with the Espada.
*Please note: Only the enclosure is for sale. Joystick, Buttons, PCB, Wiring, and artwork are not included.
All-Button Model Specs:
- Wide-body Design (18” x 9.5” x 2.5”)
- Heavy-Duty Black Melamine MDF Frame
- .12" Acrylic Artwork Covers for Top, Bottom, and Sides
- All-Button Button Layout
- 6 lbs Assembled
- Includes all Mounting Hardware & Rubber Feet
- Top Panel Accepts eleven 24mm Japanese Buttons, and one 30mm "Up" button.
- Sides Panel Requires: 30mm Snap-In Buttons Only.
- Accepts 24mm Neutrik USB A to B port.
- Designed by Jonyfraze (of BnB Fightsticks)
When building your Espada the following lists can help you compile the parts needed for each layout and configuration.
GENERAL CONFIGURATION (FOR ALL LAYOUTS)
- Brook PCB of Choice
- 20-Pin wire-harness (Recommended but is optional if you plan on manually wiring)
- 4-Pin harness for L3, TP, R3 (Recommended but is optional if you plan on manually wiring)
- Neutrik USB Passthrough + 18” USB Cable (Not needed if using a Brook PCB with included Breakout Board such as PS4+ Audio & Wireless Fighting Board)
- Adhesive PCB Mounting Feet (Brook PCBs can also be mounted directly to case using two #4-40 flat machine screws and nuts)
- External 10ft USB Cable to connect to Console/PC.
ALL-BUTTON MODEL SPECIFICS
- One 30mm (up) button for top panel (screw-in required due to panel thickness)
- Eleven 24mm (left, down, right, and actions) buttons for top panel (screw-in required due to panel thickness)
- Six 30mm (aux) buttons for side panels (snap-in required due to panel thickness)
5-Pin to Hitbox Conversion Harness
Artwork Print & Cut Services via Focus Attack:
Create your artwork and Order your prints from Focus Attack.
Need some artwork? We are offering the Stock Espada Artwork created by JxKDesigns as a Free Download.
Local Pickup Available (Maywood, NJ), please use promo code: LOCAL to waive shipping.
Prefer not to build it yourself? Here's some information about our Custom Build Service.
Espada Fightstick Case (All-Button Model)